Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thread Den Class

On Grand final day, that is the first grand final day I took a class at Thread Den.  You see, I have a terrible, nay!  Shameful crafty secret: I don't know how to Crochet.  Or at least I didn't until that day.  It was my first Thread Den class, and I arrived suitably hung over (14 cocktails consumed the previous evening).  Perhaps my mind wasn't in the perfect learning mood, however I had by the end of the class made a crochet purple flower that any mother would love (because they have to).  I found the instructor highly amusing as well, she had a certain grandmother "don't touch my stuff with your grubby hands' air about her.  I must admit everyone finds it kind of odd that I enjoy being yelled out (I couldn't love Shanghai Dumplings as much without a side of abuse and salmonella), but short tempered grey haired teacher made me love the class even more. 
I then went home to find my house full of 'footy mole' Collingwood supporters & got drunk.  Yay!!!
The end
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment