Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inspiration? A how to guide

As most of you can probably work out, 2011 started with a complete draining of my inspiration. Where did it all go? Perhaps it disappeared prior to 2011, but with the mad Christmas rush I failed to notice it skip away, like a naughty child playing hide & seek.

In late december I had a brilliant idea for some cute hair accessories. After doing a quick search of etsy among other places and finding no one doing similar I purchased some supplies and went on holiday. Upon my return I did a trial run, and just before I uploaded some photo's discoverd that someone else out there had the very same flash of inspiration over the Christmas period too.

Of course it is only natural for these things to occur.

So I had a break, and yesterday was feeling in the mood to try something new. Gocco- something I loved but hadn't tried for years sprung to mind. As luck would have it, someone out there in Melbourne had the opposite thought and had advertised their Gocco machine for sale at a more than resonable price. So that is how late last night I made my way home from Brunswick with my own shiny new (second hand) gooco printer.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment